VolunteerAR works in partnership with nonprofit, faith-based, government, and community-based organizations throughout the state to increase the level of meaningful volunteer engagement by promoting and highlighting impactful projects that address the critical needs of Arkansans.
Organizations that partner with us can:
- Promote one-time or recurring volunteer opportunities on the portal.
- Connect with citizens in your community and engage them with your organization.
- Schedule and approve volunteer shifts.
- Track volunteer hours for your organization.
- Manage volunteer communication and easily email groups of volunteers.
- Automatically send volunteers a reminder email 3 days before their scheduled shift.
- Recognize volunteers through story spotlights and certificates.
- Access members only resource listings for volunteer management best practices, local training opportunities, and grant funding.
- One post, many sites: VolunteerAR feeds several volunteer opportunity searches, including AARP's Create the Good and Points of Light's All For Good. This means that busy volunteer managers only have to post and manage their volunteer connections in one place!
Which organizations are eligible for partnership?
YOUR ORGANIZATION IS:
- Based in Arkansas
- A nonprofit with 501(c)3 status, public school, faith-based organization, or government agency.
- Able to submit proof of liability insurance (nonprofits only, government agencies do not need to show proof of liability insurance).
YOUR ORGANIZATION IS NOT:
- A political campaign
YOUR ORGANIZATION DOES NOT:
- Discriminate in its staff, board, volunteers, volunteer committees or recipients of services on the basis of a person's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
How to Partner with us to Recruit Volunteers
Complete our short online registration form. This will get you into our database! Click here to complete this step.
After registering through the Portal you must submit proof of liability insurance, and if you are a nonprofit, proof of 501(c)3 status. You can email a copy of these documents to email@example.com.
Need help? View the Nonprofit Start Up Guide to learn more about registration and posting volunteer opportunities.
If you have any questions about partnership or using the Portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (501) 682-7540 TDD: (501) 682-1605.
PLEASE NOTE: VolunteerAR is not responsible for screening or conducting background checks of volunteers. When you connect with a volunteer through the Portal, we recommend that you complete your organization's screening process before allowing a volunteer to serve with your organization.