VolunteerAR works in partnership with nonprofit, faith-based, government, and community-based organizations throughout the state to increase the level of meaningful volunteer engagement by promoting and highlighting impactful projects that address the critical needs of Arkansans.
Organizations that partner with us can:
- Promote one-time or recurring volunteer opportunities on the portal.
- Connect with citizens in your community and engage them with your organization.
- Manage communication and track volunteer hours through the VolunteerAR Partner Portal.
- Recognize volunteers through story spotlights and certificates.
What organizations are eligible for partnership?
YOUR ORGANIZATION IS:
- Based in Arkansas
- A nonprofit with 501(c)3 status, public school, faith-based organization, or government agency.
- Able to submit proof of liability insurance (nonprofits only, government agencies do not need to show proof of liability insurance).
YOUR ORGANIZATION IS NOT:
- A political campaign
YOUR ORGANIZATION DOES NOT:
- Discriminate in its staff, board, volunteers, volunteer committees or recipients of services on the basis of a person's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
How to Partner with us to Recruit Volunteers
Complete our short online registration form. This will get you into our database! Click here to complete this step.
After registering through the Portal you must submit proof of liability insurance, and if you are a nonprofit proof of 501(c)3 status. You can email a copy of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help? View the Nonprofit Start Up Guide to learn more about registration and posting volunteer opportunities.
If you have any questions about partnership or using the Portal, email email@example.com or call (501) 682-7540 TDD: (501) 682-1605.
PLEASE NOTE: VolunteerAR is not responsible for screening or conducting background checks of volunteers. When you connect with a volunteer through the Portal, we reccommend you complete your organization's screening process before allowing a volunteer to serve with your organization.