Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
Be a part of developing tomorrow’s youths by Volunteering for the Red Cross.
The Regional Coordinator for the International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Youth Action Campaign (YAC) coordinates the program at a regional level. The YAC informs youth ages 13-24 about IHL and encourages youth to build a peer-to-peer awareness campaign on an IHL topic.
· Attend the Coordinator Training administered by NHQ.
· Recruit teams of youth IHL advocates from your region to participate in the program.
· Implement the IHL training for youth teams and help them to design their campaigns on an IHL topic.
· Commit 3-4 hours a week with youth teams during the implementation of the campaign.
· Participate in the monthly call during the implementation of the program.
· Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
· A passion for working with youth and an interest in IHL.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
· Able to work with culturally diverse populations
· Excellent project management, group facilitation, and communication skills.
· Must display flexibility, adaptability, initiative, and teamwork.
· Experience working with youth, the Red Cross, and IHL is preferred.
How to get started · Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
· Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact: Eli Aguirre, Recruitment Specialist - RecruitMOAR@redcross.org
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: