Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Help Engage your Regional Disaster Workforce
The purpose of this position is to perform Disaster Engagement readiness activities needed to support the regional disaster workforce.
· 18 years or older
· Valid United States driver’s license
· Safe driving record
· Training provided both online courses and hands on with experienced volunteers
· Online application (see below for instructions)
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
· "Being able to help someone in one of their greatest times of need is a feeling like no other" ~Charlie V.
· “I may not have money to give, but I have time.” ~Taylor W.
· conducting volunteer interviews
· updating profiles in Volunteer Connection
· analyzing reports/data
How to get started · Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
· Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact: Eli Aguirre, Recruitment Specialist - RecruitMOAR@redcross.org or 479-644-2938
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: