Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use:
Your use indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions listed below. From time to time these Terms and Conditions may be revised by updating this document and posting it on the website. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of this website.
- You are solely responsible for posting/updating your agency content. Your agency/opportunities go through an approval process that usually takes about 48 hours.
- The VolunteerAR reserves the right to refuse posting any agencies whose volunteer programs' missions and purposes it finds contrary to the spirit of volunteerism.
Registering agencies agree:
- To provide volunteer opportunities which DO NOT discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, political belief, or physical or mental disability;
- All volunteer opportunities must fulfill a charitable mission;
- Any volunteer opportunities with a primary purpose of facilitating the advancement of any political party or candidate, religion, or for-profit business shall not be allowed;
- To provide a safe environment in which to work;
- To continue receiving referrals, agencies are required to:
- Include at least one volunteer opportunity
- Update volunteer opportunities at least every 3 months
- Update contact information
- Remove postings when volunteer opportunities are filled
By continuing, you agree to both the above terms of service and these legal notices
Selected legal notices (related to restrictions on Organizations/Opportunities):
Description of Service
The services (the “Services”) are services offered through this website (the “website”) by VolunteerAR (“we” or “us”). The Services include any offerings on this website or any website affiliated with VolunteerAR. The Services are available to prospective volunteers who register to use the Services, donors who make contributions through the website, and any other individuals using the website (“Users”) and to legally incorporated nonprofit or government entities, schools, faith-based organizations, neighborhood associations recognized as such by the applicable city or county, and for-profit organizations that engage volunteers in direct client contact and any other entities using the website (“Organizations”); collectively. Organizations and Users shall be referred to as “You” or “you”. The Services are offered to more than one Organization; Organizations acknowledge that the Services are intended to facilitate Organizations’ abilities to connect with potential volunteers. Accordingly, these Terms of Service are non-exclusive, and nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to prevent us from allowing other organizations to participate in the Services.
You are solely responsible for your information and warrant that you have all legal rights and licenses necessary for you to grant us a license to your information. In connection with the Services and content, you will not: (a) act in an unwanted, threatening, harassing, abusive or offensive manner toward any user; (b) use any of the Services for political, commercial or advertising purposes; (c) harm or exploit minors in any way, which includes requesting personal or other information; (d) post, submit or otherwise do anything with the Services, content, or website that is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, profane, obscene, libelous, or hateful to the average user; (e) act in a racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable manner; (f) collect or store personal data of any other user; (g) post or reference indecent or pornographic materials (whether in visual, textual, or audio format); (h) discuss, incite or otherwise solicit illegal activity; (i) violate or infringe upon the confidentiality, or proprietary or other rights, of any individual or third party; (j) send any communications to any user for any purpose other than personal use; or (k) transmit fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading communications or intercept or attempt to intercept email or other private communications not intended for you. In addition, by posting your information to the website, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to your information, and that your information will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties.
Terms Applicable Specifically to Organizations
Warranty by Organization
Organizations that list opportunities with us represent and warrant that they are either (a) legally incorporated nonprofit or government entities, schools, faith-based organizations, neighborhood associations recognized as such by the applicable city or county, or (b) for-profit organizations that engage volunteers in direct client contact.